Keeping Our Promise to Give Back!
- Transformation of the Library into an informational media center with state-of-the-art technology
- The continuation of the Transition Program for incoming ninth graders to prepare them for their freshman year
- Scholarships for graduating seniors as well as awards for current students
- Continued funding for administrative costs associated with running the organization
- Networking events and services for you, our Alumnae Association members
If you would like to designate to a fund other than those listed above, select 'Other' and enter your designation request in the comment. As we approach this year’s season of giving, we ask that you include the Alumnae Association in your charitable contributions. Your gift helps us maintain the only all-female public college preparatory high schools remaining in the country. No gift is too small.
There is indeed nothing like a Girls’ High Girl! Help us keep the legacy alive for future generations of women.